There are lots of ways to get involved with the CFNA. You can:
- Attend a Meeting
- Check out our events page on facebook to keep up to date on upcoming meeting dates/times.
- Join our Mailing List
- Stay up to date on the latest happenings. Go to our e-mail list sign up form!
- Join the Executive
- Our next AGM is March 26th, 2017 from 1:30-3:30 pm at the Downtown Community Centre. Please come out and put your name forward to join the executive.
- Share Your Idea
- If you have an idea for the community that you want to explore contact us and we will help you out. email@example.com
- Apply for a Mini-Grant
- Have a good idea about an event/activity to bring together the community? Apply for a mini grant to help make it happen. Apply here
- Share your special interest?
- Join a committee or better yet start a committee to look at special interest projects in the neighbourhood.
- Have a Skill?
- Sign up to be an instructor for our Pop-Up Skillshare Program
Please email us at Central.Frederick@gmail.com or leave a message at 519-741-2501 if you want to become involved!