There are lots of ways to get involved with the CFNA. You can:
- Attend a Meeting
- We meet on the third Tuesday of the month at the Downtown Community Centre from 7:30-9 pm. Please note that sometimes meetings are postponed or locations changed so it is best to email us if you want to attend to confirm details- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join our Mailing List
- Stay up to date on the latest happenings. Go to our e-mail list sign up form!
- Join the Executive
- If you are interested in joining the team send us an email@example.com
- Share Your Idea
- If you have an idea for the community that you want to explore contact us and we will help you out- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply for a Mini-Grant
- Have a good idea about an event/activity to bring together the community? Apply for a mini grant to help make it happen. Apply here
- Share your special interest?
- Join a committee or better yet start a committee to look at special interest projects in the neighbourhood.
- Have a Skill?
- Sign up to be an instructor for our Pop-Up Skillshare Program
Please email us at Central.Frederick@gmail.com or leave a message at 519-741-2501 if you want to become involved!