- Kids 3 – 10 years old split into 3 groups
- 3 & 4 fun with balls – with a participating adult
- 5 & 6 years old
- 7 – 10 years old
- Must live in the CFNA. Are you in the hood?
- Maximum 80 kids
- Parents or a designate are required to stay on site during the program.
- Wednesday Nights 6:30 – 7:30 pm (until 7 pm for 3-4 year olds)
- May 8th to June 26th
- Suddaby Public School rear yard
- Online registration for 2019 will start Wednesday, April 3rd.
- Click here to access the online registration form
- $10/child – $15 for two or more kids in the same family. Pay on the first day.
We need your help!
To run the program we need:
- Referees (for games) – experience preferred
- Line Persons (for games)
- Coaches (14+)
Let us know when you register your child or send the program organizers an e-mail
- Bring your own soccer ball (optional)
- Proper running clothes required
- No soccer shoes required, please no cleats
- Shin guards optional (but highly recommended)
- We are currently looking to fill three soccer assistant positions. Positions include an honorarium and volunteer hours. Apply by April 15th, 2019.