To run the program this year, we need:
- 2 coaches (so far we have 8 confirmed coaches)
- We’d love to have some youth coaches (14+)
- Let us know when you register your child or send us an e-mail
- ideas for names
- Let’s face it, “Kids Soccer” is not an exciting name. The Auditorium NA calls its program “Hood Kicks.” What should we call our program? Let us know. Prize: Free soccer ball to one of the people who suggest the winning name!
- Kids 3 – 10 years old split into 3 groups
- 3 & 4 fun with balls – with a participating adult
- 5 & 6 years old (split into 2 teams weekly)
- 7 – 10 years old (split into 2 teams weekly)
- Must live in the CFNA – Are you in the hood?
- Maximum 80 kids
- Monday nights 6:30 – 7:30 (except Victoria Day)
- May 4 – June 22
- Party/Tournament day – June 13, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Full details to come. We will get together with kids from the Auditorium or Mount Hope – Breithaupt Park neighbourhood soccer programs.
- $5/kid – $10 for two or more kids in the same family. Pay on May 4.
- Registration is closed
- Bring your own soccer ball (optional)
- We’ll offer some for sale! Watch for details.
- No soccer shoes required
- Four road hockey nets
- Can you bring one each week or allow to yours be stored in the shed while the program runs?
- Field about 15 x 30 defined by pylons every 5 m.
- We’ll use both pinneys and t-shirts to indicate teams