We need your help!
To run the program this year, we need:
- 2 coaches (so far we have 8 confirmed coaches)
- We’d love to have some youth coaches (14+)
- Let us know when you register your child or send us an e-mail
- ideas for names
- Let’s face it, “Kids Soccer” is not an exciting name. The Auditorium NA calls its program “Hood Kicks.” What should we call our program? Let us know. Prize: Free soccer ball to one of the people who suggest the winning name!
- Kids 3 – 10 years old split into 3 groups
- 3 & 4 fun with balls – with a participating adult
- 5 & 6 years old (split into 2 teams weekly)
- 7 – 10 years old (split into 2 teams weekly)
- Must live in the CFNA – Are you in the hood?
- Maximum 80 kids
- Monday nights 6:30 – 7:30 (except Victoria Day)
- May 4 – June 22
- Party/Tournament day – June 13, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Full details to come. We will get together with kids from the Auditorium or Mount Hope – Breithaupt Park neighbourhood soccer programs.
- $5/kid – $10 for two or more kids in the same family. Pay on May 4.
- Registration is closed
- Bring your own soccer ball (optional)
- We’ll offer some for sale! Watch for details.
- No soccer shoes required
- Four road hockey nets
- Can you bring one each week or allow to yours be stored in the shed while the program runs?
- Field about 15 x 30 defined by pylons every 5 m.
- We’ll use both pinneys and t-shirts to indicate teams
7 thoughts on “Kids Soccer 2015”
What is your address so I can register my daughter for this
Registration opens April 6 at 8 p.m. The link will be posted here at that time.
Name suggestions (courtesy of Darren):
Central Fredkick soccer
Small feets, big kicks
Hey! Some interesting suggestions there. Thanks for sharing Larissa & Darren!
Central Fred’s Footie (footie is a british term for soccer)
Thanks for the suggestion Catherine!
Hi CFNA! We live in the Olde Berlin Neighborhood, and my daughter goes to Suddaby. We’re wondering, if you have extra spaces, if you’ll allow kids in from outside your borders? A bunch of her friends are playing this year, and she’d love to join in with them. Thanks!
Comments are closed.