The executive are meeting on Monday May 9th, from 7:30pm to 9pm, in the Victoria School Room at the Downtown Community Centre (DCC). As always, all are welcome! Continue reading “CFNA Meeting — May 9”
It’s short notice, but the new CFNA Executive are meeting right away on April 11, 7:30pm, at the Downtown Community Centre. Like all CFNA meetings, it’s open to all members of the community, so if you have ideas, concerns, or thoughts about things you’d like us to do or help you do, please stop by or get in touch by email.
The planned agenda for Monday is:
Update from City Liaison
Report on Soccer Program
Report from the CFNA Refugees Committee
– Assigning signing authority for their bank account
Regular CFNA Exec Meetings
– When and how often we will meet
Vacant CFNA Exec Positions
– Discussion on filling these (Secretary & DNA Liaison)
– Assigning of third signing authority for our bank account
HAPP Re-Request for Funding of Art Project
CFNA Garage Sale Day
Community Message Boards Project
- Goals Discussion for Coming Year.
We would be delighted for you to join us. If you’d like, you may RSVP on Facebook here.